I finally finished the Sell Your Sky video, and I’m really happy with it, the planning took so much longer than the editing stage, Alex Odam helped me with this main effect i put on the clips which was ‘bad flm’ to make it seem a little old.
The theme started out with a old horror then turned more into a comedy, there is a strong story line and the film itself is rather ironic in contrast with the song.
Daisie and Gareth helped me on this shoot.
Hanging out with these losers! #sunny #fuckyeah #sun #niceday #clear #bright #beautiful #theyaremyfriendsreally #wehangoutalot #notreally #lovethoseguys #funinthesun #summer (Taken with instagram)
I’m all ready for my shoot tomorrow (:
I wrote a treatment, then emailed it to the band, got some good feedback, we have a date that were planning on filming by, However, the location has not been confermed.
I was working on sound for the Gman project, This is a film similar to The Blair Witch Project.
The sound was all recorded on set, that includes; Foley sounds
-Foot steps on grass, gravel and wet grass.
- wind sound was picked up on nearly everything
Also had a big problem with the radio mics near the Moors this was then solved by placing i phones in peoples pockets to record a more clear, non crankily sound.
This did come out so much better than the radio mics, so we decided not to use the radio mics anymore.
The rest of the trip i was recording on a Zoom mic, with the self battery powered boom plugged into it, this meant it was harder to carry around however there was lest wind being picked up and it came out much, much clearer.
Life of Brian.
Its quick, i know. But i drew it all by hand first, scanned it in. Went over it in Illustrator, each single picute (there was four of them) then put it into Motion, this was to make the still images move about, exactly what did happen in the real title sequence, then i put the finial motion piece with each moving image into Final cut pro, where i just put the song on in the background and then added some text, it took up a whole day.
All the things i’ve been working on all day,
first drew it by hand then went over it in Illustrator, then in photo shop
finally going to put it into Motion.
Re doing my Dartmoor script, after the lady who came in to talk through Jazz’s script i realized mine is really low quality. So i decided to go through it and change it (:
Churchill popped round for a visit. (Taken with instagram)
smoking ina pancake ;)
I helped Paddy with his Film studies homework, i just took and edited photos for his story board (:
Today with the help of Sophie and Adam, i created my title sequence of the Italian Job, using stop motion. I placed a play road mat on a large table in a small photography room, so i would get nice lighting on the images i took. Using a tripod in most shots, and lighting in all of them, i took over 300 photos of the classic bus and 3 mini cars, driving around the road mat, as a title sequence opening of the British film, The Italian Job. When its finished, I’m going to add the original Italian Job theme tune to the sequence, as well as some text. Almost done :)